Our club meets once a month where we present different ideas and techniques to help members develop their skills. We often have hands on demonstrations lead by skilled turners from within the club, or by recognized professional turners. We focus on all levels of turners skills, from beginning to advanced turning techniques and presentations.
Workshops and Classroom training
- Participate in occasional skill workshops for new turners
- Ability to sign up for Special Guest Turner demos and priority over non-BWT members for limited openings for Hands-On Classes, plus other Special Events
- Access to a growing library of recorded videos of previous demos by our members
- Check out DVDs and books from our extensive library
Show and Tell Gallery
- Participate in Instant Gallery and topic-specific Challenges where members display their turnings and amazing works of art.